ELIGIBILITY for SCHOLARSHIP
- Any student currently ENROLLED or ACCEPTED into a certificate or degree conferring hospital related health care sequence for radiology technology is eligible. Students in general course of studies programs (i.e. pre-med, general education courses, liberal arts, etc.) are not eligible.
- Applicants enrolled in an associate degree or hospital-based program will be considered their first year (such as radiology techs, nuclear medicine techs, RNs, cardiac rehab techs, etc.)
- The school to be attended must be located in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey Virginia or North Carolina; and it must be accredited or recognized as an approved program by the appropriate agencies.
- Students having less than one academic year remaining until graduation are not eligible for consideration.
- In order to be competitive, a 3.5 GPA out of 4 points or a 4.5 GPA out of 5 points is necessary.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior
Num Awards: Varies
Min Award: $500
Max Award: Varies